YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEAN, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 60-75 MINUTES
- 1 medium-sized spaghetti squash
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups 2% cottage cheese
- 2 packets zero-calorie sugar substitute
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Halve the squash and scoop out the seeds. Bake face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until squash is easily pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then scoop out 3 cups of spaghetti strands and place in a large bowl (save any remaining for another dish).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, and stir until well combined.
- Spread into a lightly greased casserole dish, and bake uncovered until golden around the edges, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 300 calories, 10g fat, 20g carbohydrate, 32g protein