YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEAN, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 3½ lbs. tofu, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 lbs. Napa cabbage, cut into 2-inch bite-sized pieces (should yield about 6 cups)
- Evenly distribute the tofu in a wide skillet.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Napa Cabbage. Pour the mixture over the tofu, cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Gently stir the tofu, being careful not to break up the tofu too much.
- Meanwhile, set-up a steamer and steam the Napa cabbage until tender.
- Serve the tofu with the steamed cabbage.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving: 300 calories, 39g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 13g fat