YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEANER, 1 HEALTHY FAT, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1¾ lb. pork tenderloin
- ¼ tsp each: salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp caraway seeds
- 4 tsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard evenly over top of the pork.
- Place the pork on one side of the sheet pan.
- Toss together the cabbage, vinegar, caraway, and oil. Transfer to a sheet pan in a separate section from pork.
- Place the sheet pan in oven and cook until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145⁰F, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 290 calories, 10g fat, 6g carbohydrate, 43g protein