YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEANER, 1 HEALTHY FAT, 3 GREEN
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 4, (8-oz.) raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly-sliced or butterflied
- 8 spicy pepper jack spreadable cheese wedges, softened
- 3, 14.5-oz. cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F.
- Layout thinly-sliced chicken breast pieces on a flat surface, such as a large cutting board.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened cheese wedges. Divide and spread the cheese evenly among the chicken breast pieces. Roll up each chicken piece, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the rolled chicken pieces in a lightly-greased, glass baking dish, seam side down, and top with canned diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving: 400 calories, 10g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 59g protein