YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEAN, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 3¾ lb. extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning or chili powder
- 4 cups chopped leafy lettuce
- 3 cups cauliflower rice, cooked
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Using your fingers, crumble the tofu to resemble ground meat.
- Toss the tofu with the taco seasoning or chili powder.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat and brown the tofu crumbles.
- For each serving, place 1 cup of lettuce, ¾ cup of cooked cauliflower rice, ¼ cup of tomatoes, ¼ cup of cilantro, and 15 ounces of tofu crumbles.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving: 310 calories, 10g fat, 20g carbohydrate, 34g protein