PER SERVING: 1 LEANER, 1 HEALTHY FAT, 3 GREENS, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 2 lbs. lean pork loin
- 4 lemongrass sticks, cut into 2-inches long and mashed
- ½ oz. Thai lime leaves, cut in half
- 2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp calorie-free sweetener, such as stevia
- 4 tsp oil
- ½ oz. Thai coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2½ cups sliced cucumber
- 2 cups sliced tomatoes
- 3 cups romaine or butterhead lettuce leaves
- Mince the pork and marinate it with the lemongrass, Thai lime leaves, shallots, fish sauce, and sweetener for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan. Stir-fry the minced pork until it is fully cooked, about seven minutes. Stir in the Thai coriander and cook for one additional minute.
- Turn off the heat. Remove the lemongrass and Thai lime leaves. Stir in the lime juice.
- Portion pork mixture in the lettuce leaves and serve with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 330 calories, 49g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 10g fat