YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEANEST, 2 HEALTHY FATS, 3 GREEN, 2 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 4, (9-oz.) raw cod fillets
- ½ tsp each: salt & pepper, divided
- 4 tbsp butter, slightly softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 8 Belgian endives, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375⁰F.
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Season the cod with a ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Spread the butter and garlic over the top of each fillet.
- Place the fillets in a single layer on one side of the sheet pan.
- Place the tomatoes and endives on the sheet pan in a separate section from the cod. Season with ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until cod flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 145⁰F.
- For each serving, plate 7 ounces of cooked cod with 3 tomato wedges and 4 endive halves. Drizzle the juice from the pan over the fish.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving: 340 calories, 13g fat, 7g carbohydrate, 47g protein